Sunday, February 9, 2014

My plan


I planned 20% project in detail with Brenda on Friday (2/7). We will take and make 6 pictures: heart, camera, JH cross, the national flag of Korea, changing of sky, food. We will take Auburn’s view too. We will start this project with heart picture. We make heart with our arms and objects that colored red. Our arms will be shape of heart and red objects will be background. We make camera with our camera pictures. We take a our camera and give dark effect. This effect will be shape of camera. We make letters of JH cross with our picture and foot picture. We make a Korean flag with pictures that relative in Korea. For example, Korean food, house, view and person (athletes, singer etc .) Changing of sky is most anticipated picture. We will take the sky in same time but different places. I think this picture will be very nice. Finally, we take foods that we made. This picture will make you hungry. I hope to take good pictures. Thank you for reading this writing. 
Good night~

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of the sky picture. I think that will look really cool.

    ReplyDelete