Monday, February 17, 2014

Auburn's sky

We didn't finish heart picture so I took Auburn's sky. When I saw the sky in Korea I felt stuffy because Korea sky is blocked by high buildings but Auburn’s sky is open view. It makes me feel better.
When I didn’t know well about camera I’m disappointed because I can’t take a picture that as much as I saw but now, I’m amazing the world that in the camera angle. It is different to see through my eyes and camera angle. It looks like to unfold a new world.




I didn't remember the exact place that I took pictures. I think I took these pictures when I was going to mart.
 I like this picture because this sky shape and color is very good.
 I can find tall trees easily in Auburn. This tall tree is making a beautiful picture. 

This is beautiful sunset. I like Auburn’s sunset. That color is attracting me. 
I love Auburn's view.


I hope your feel better to see these pictures. Good night~

1 comment:

  1. I love that top picture! The clouds look so interesting - kind of creepy too!

    ReplyDelete