Monday, February 24, 2014

4th blog

I want to post my heart shape project on this fourth blog poster but I can’t do that. I’m very sorry about that.  I thought to make heart shape with pictures is easy but it’s too hard. Brenda and I keep taking pictures for this heart shape but we don’t know about how to edit these pictures. Of course, we searched about this but we can’t find good data. In the Korea, we make heart shape with app. It’s very easy but we can use that app so we finding the way that we can make heart shape.  I’m thinking many ways to make heart shape but I’m not sure. I hope these ideas give a good result.

I want to make a beautiful picture so I am doing my best. I am expecting about my result. I hope to show my heart shape pictures next blog poster. Have a great day~

1 comment:

  1. Don't change your goal. You need to keep working at it. The whole point of the project is to learn something new!!

    ReplyDelete