Friday, February 28, 2014

changing our plan :(


We changed the 20% time project plan because it’s very hard to me. I changed some parts of my plan. When I started this project I plan to make 6 shade pictures but it’s hard so we decided to make 3 shade pictures and take any pictures that we wants. We will make 3 shade pictures: heart, JH cross letters and the Korean national flag. We also take changing of sky. It will be a very nice picture. I want to take America views. It is very differ from Korea view so I want to express that through my camera.

Our heart shade picture is composed of red objects, not our arms. Other shade pictures will follow originally our plan. I’m sorry about changing our plan.

Have a good day~

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm....I hate that you changed your plan. Remember, you still have 9 weeks to work on this - are you sure you can't figure it out by then?

    ReplyDelete