Monday, March 17, 2014

blog7

Hi~

I had a bad news during project. My all photos were deleted by my bad computer skill. I edited my photos on last week and saved but it didn’t work. I didn’t know that so I embarrassed. I was obliged to take photos again. Last Saturday weather was cloudy so I couldn’t see many changes. I was very sad about that. It was easier to edit than the last time.








 I took 11 sky pictures. I wanted to take 12 pictures but I couldn’t because I took 12th picture at night. I didn’t know that camera doesn’t focus on the things at night.




I also work on the new photo project in progress. Brenda and I plan to make a Korean national flag with Korean food. We decided foods at each section.

















This is the Korean national flag and description.

(this picture’s source : facebook) 

No comments:

Post a Comment