Monday, March 31, 2014

9th blog


Hi~ this is my 9th blog poster. This week was the spring break. We planned to do many things for project in this week. However my partner Brenda went on a trip so we decided just to take any pictures during the spring break. I stayed in the home during all the spring break so I took pictures the food. This food is the stir-fried small octopus. It is called Nak-ji bokkem in Korean.  It’s little spicy and very delicious.



 
 
I ate this food for dinner and I went outside for walk. When I raised my head I could see many glittering stars. I want to take the star picture with DSLR camera but it doesn’t focus on night so I took that picture with my phone. It was very beautiful.
 
 
 
 
 
If I can, I want to take zodiac sign. I’m sure that will be very wonderful pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment