Monday, April 14, 2014

11th blog poster


This is my 11th blog poster. I continue to search for the Korean national flag project. There were many ways to make the Korean national flag but there weren’t using pictures. I’m worried that I cannot finish this project. I don’t want to change my plan anymore so that care sits heavily on me.  I’ll finish this project quick as a wink within this week. I  also practiced to take pictures with camera. Last week, Mrs. Raville suggested that taking pictures on different sides and I followed her advice. I couldn’t find and feel differences at first but when I took pictures following that way again, I found some differences! I took three objects and they all has different side of pictures are come out well. One object comes out well when I take that on front side and the other object comes out well when I take that on top side. It was amazing! Again, I was attracted by the camera through this practice.

Here are some pictures for the Korean national flag project.

 
 This is Tteokbokki, rice cakes in hot sauce.

This is white rice. (It looks dark because I took that picture without light.)

This is a black soybean that boiled in soy sauce.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment